AgSTAR holding technical session at BioCycle REFOR17
September 21, 2017 by AgSTAR
September 21, 2017 – Join AgSTAR at the BioCycle REFOR17 conference and attend the program’s “States Advance Digester Development” session.
During the session – being held from 4:15 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Oct. 17 – participants will explore state policies and incentives that support and advance anaerobic digestion (AD). Speakers will include:
- Alex DePillis, Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets – Anaerobic Digestion Policies in Northeast States
- Jenny Lester Moffitt, California Department of Food and Agriculture – Policies and Incentives to Advance AD in California
- Daniel Avery, Oregon Department of Energy – Oregon Inventory of Biogas and Renewable Natural Gas Resources
- Jim Jenson, Washington State University – Biomethane Roadmap for Washington State
Speaker presentations will be followed by a moderated panel discussion examining:
- State-level goals and how states are achieving them
- Successes and setbacks related to AD policies
- Challenges facing the potential expansion of digesters
- Potential opportunities in the AD market
BioCycle REFOR17 is being held October 16 to 19, 2017 in Portland, Oregon, at the Red Lion Hotel on the River. This national biogas conference offers hands-on information and tools to position companies or organizations for success in AD, biogas markets, composting, manure, food waste, and renewable fuels. The event will feature plenary and technical sessions, an exhibit hall, a site tour, and workshops.
View the BioCycle REFOR17 website for more information.
Print this page