Show us your best Manure Expo slogan
April 14, 2022 by Bree Rody
The North American Manure Expo is back – and with it comes one of your favorite traditions.
Officials with the 2022 North American Manure Expo – held in Chambersburg, PA July 13-14 – have begun accepting submissions for this year’s Top 10 Rejected Manure Expo Slogans.
Slogans are being collected now through May 20. You can submit yours here.
Top 3 finishers will receive a custom gift with their slogan suggestion.
The “Top 10 Rejected Manure Expo Slogans” contest has become an Expo highlight since 2015. During that initial T-shirt slogan contest, more than 750 manure-themed messages were collected from participants all over the world.
To help inspire, here are last year’s Top 10:
- Butt mud to cow cud, the original crop circle
- Don’t panic, it’s organic
- Solid agenda with loose subject matter
- The big sh*t show
- Talkin’ dirty for 20 years and counting
- It’s a sh*tty job, but someone has to do it
- Manure connoisseur
- Affluence from effluents
- Manure Expo 2021: Where the cool kids smell funny
- For manure audiences only!
We hope you can join us back in the field in Chambersburg on July 13-14 for tours, networking and field demonstrations. For more information on the contest and event, visit: www.manuremanager.com/manure-expo/