Mother, daughter die in Chinese manure pit

Shanghai Daily
June 28, 2013
By Shanghai Daily
June 28, 2013 – A mother and daughter died in the Chinese province of Hebei recently after inhaling toxic fumes from a manure pit while attempting to dredge up a mobile phone, a newspaper reported.

The incident occurred on the afternoon of June 16 after the daughter collapsed into the manure pit when she tried to pick up her mobile phone. READ MORE

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

Subscription Centre

 
New Subscription
 
Already a Subscriber
 
Customer Service
 
View Digital Magazine Renew

Most Popular

Latest Events

Cattle Raisers Convention & Expo
Fri Mar 29, 2019 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm
Waste to Worth 2019
Mon Apr 22, 2019 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm
North American Manure Expo
Wed Jul 31, 2019 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm

We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy.