SlurryKat announces worldwide distribution
By Press release
By Press release
November 15, 2012 – SlurryKat, a slurry-handling specialist company based in Waringstown, Northern Ireland, has announced an international distribution program to meet demand for the company’s manure and slurry distribution technology.
Requests for the SlurryKat tankers are already high throughout Ireland and the UK, and demand has risen significantly throughout Europe. With the company’s domestic success, requests were coming from the U.S., Canada, and across Europe.
“SlurryKat has been growing significantly in Ireland, UK & Europe,” said Garth Cairns, chief executive and principal engineer at SlurryKat. “Our umbilical method of manure/slurry handling and dribble bar technology has put demand for our tankers on top in the world market, and we are rising to the occasion.”
Because of this demand, SlurryKat are now proactively seeking dealerships throughout the U.S.A, Canada and Europe to assist in the distribution of its slurry-handling equipment.
Features of the SlurryKat tankers include:
- 16,000 litres capacity, tandem recessed on 750mm tires for ultra-low ground pressure;
- SlurryKat’s “touch tech” in-cab control and monitoring system;
- Variable speed Hydraulic driven vacuum pump;
- Full commercial running gear and brakes;
- Anti-surge baffle tank system for smooth operation during transport when fully or partially loaded;
- A working width of 40 feet for delivering the slurry uniformly, minimizing nutrients losses to the atmosphere while maximizing crop performance from the nutrients;
- 8.5 feet transport width with full road lighting as standard.
SlurryKat’s pumping discharge system includes a Doda horizontal chopper pump for feeding the umbilical system through a fully automatic discharge arm, allowing the operator to pull up at the field entrance and connect onto the SlurryKat’s non-return pod that sits on the roadside. Once connected to the umbilical system in the field, the load is discharged and released, and the tanker is on its way for another load in a matter of seconds. With SlurryKat’s customizable in-cab technology, the entire process is fully automatic from the safety of the tractor cab.
For more information, visit www.slurrykat.com or call 0044-28-3882-0862 (for international callers).