MU Extension offering nutrient management courses
March 25, 2014 by Press release
Topics include how to use a new MU website to create maps of your farm and how to use other software and online tools to calculate manure and fertilizer application rates.
Laptop computers are provided or participants may bring their own. Sessions begin at 9 a.m. and end by 3:30 p.m. Lunch is provided.
Lory has applied for continuing education credits for Certified Crop Advisers.
Dates and locations are:
- April 8, Bradford Research Center, Columbia
- April 15, Forage Systems Research Center, Linneus
- April 25, Bradford Research Center, Columbia
- April 29, Southwest Research Center, Mt. Vernon
- April 30, Southwest Research Center, Mt. Vernon
- May 6, Greenley Memorial Research Center, Novelty
- May 8, Delta Research Center, Portageville
- May 22, Bradford Research Center, Columbia
- May 29, Forage Systems Research Center, Linneus
For more information, contact Hannah McClure, MU College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources, Division of Plant Sciences, at McClureH@missouri.edu or 573-884-6311.
Register at www.nmplanner.missouri.edu/training/#computer.