Programs Grants & Awards
Manure Expo T-shirt contest now open!
May 7, 2018 by Manure Manager magazine
The North American Manure Expo’s favourite T-shirt contest is back for 2018!
Officials with the 2018 North American Manure Expo – being held August 15 and 16 in Brookings, South Dakota – have begun accepting submissions for this year’s Top 10 Rejected Manure Expo Slogans.
Slogans are being collected through June 1, 2018 and can be submitted HERE.
The top 50 slogans received – as decided by Expo planners – will be voted on by the public with the top 10 going on the back of the 2018 Manure Expo T-shirt.
Anyone who submits a slogan that makes the Top 10 will receive a free shirt!
The “Top 10 Rejected Manure Expo Slogans” T-shirt has become the must-have wardrobe item since 2015. During that initial T-shirt slogan contest, more than 750 manure-themed messages were collected from participants all over the world.
To help inspire, here are some of the top slogans from past Crappy T-shirt Contests:
- NOBODY sticks their nose in our business
- Immerse yourself
- Where no one stands behind their product
- You provide the creek, we provide the paddle
- Rated M for manure
- You name the species – we’ve got the feces
- Nature called – it wants its nutrients back
- Our grass is always greener
- Be part of the movement
- The incredible spreadable
- The future of what’s left behind
For more information on the contest and event, visit: www.manuremanager.com/manure-expo/