Thirteenth annual Nutrient Management conference
February 16, 2021
The seventh annual thirteenth annual Nutrient Management Conference, along with the seventh annual Nitrogen Conference, are both coming back for online editions this February. Both are organized by the University of Minnesota Extension and the Minnesota Agricultural Water Resource Center (MAWRC).
Sessions will all have opportunities for attendees to ask questions.
The presentation is free to attend, and will offer continuing education credits (CEUs) for certified Crop Advisers (CCAs).
Preliminary presentation topics include:
- P and K applications- band or broadcast? – Jeff Vetsch, University of Minnesota
- Sulfur fertilizers and application rates – Dan Kaiser, University of Minnesota
- Latest research on N and P credits for manure – Melissa Wilson, University of Minnesota
- Phosphorus and cover crops in the Red River Valley – Lindsay Pease, University of Minnesota
- Climate change and weather impacts on nutrient management – Kenny Blumenfeld, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- What do 100+ site years of on-farm monitoring tell us? – Tim Radatz, Discovery Farms
- N and S applications for hard red spring wheat production – Lauren Proulx, Minnesota Association of Wheat Growers
- Soil health measurements: What do they mean? – Anna Cates, University of Minnesota
Visit event's website
Print this page