Nitrogen: Minnesota’s grand challenge and compelling opportunity conference
February 09, 2021
The seventh annual Nitrogen Conference, along with the thirteenth annual Nutrient Management Conference, are both coming back for online editions this February. Both are organized by the University of Minnesota Extension and the Minnesota Agricultural Water Resource Center (MAWRC).
The Nitrogen Conference will feature presentations on agronomics, with a focus on water quality, mitigating nitrogen loss, nitrogen management in irrigated systems and nitrogen cycling. Sessions will all have opportunities for attendees to ask questions.
The presentation is free to attend, and will offer continuing education credits (CEUs) for certified Crop Advisers (CCAs).
- ESN use in poorly drained soils – Kelly Nelson, University of Missouri
- N fertilization in southeast Minnesota – Jeff Vetsch, University of Minnesota
- Canopy sensing, remote sensing and precision N management – Yuxin Miao, University of Minnesota
- N management in irrigated sands with cover crops – Fabian Fernandez, University of Minnesota
- N credits following sweet corn and cover crop influences – Carl Rosen, University of Minnesota
- Atmospheric N deposition – Paulo Pagliari, University of Minnesota
- Corn N use from soil vs fertilizer in Minnesota – Jared Spackman, University of Idaho
- And more
Visit event's website
Print this page