Dry manure applicator certification workshops
Event TypePrint this page
February 15 - February 22, 2021
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach, in cooperation with the Iowa Department of Natural Resources, will offer manure applicator certification workshops for dry/solid manure operators on six different dates and locations in February.
The workshops are free to attend and open to all. Applicators will be required to submit certification forms and fees to the Iowa DNR to meet manure applicator certification requirements.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, pre-registration is required.
Registration available here.
Workshop dates and locations
- Feb. 15, ISU Extension and Outreach Washington County, Washington
- Feb. 16, Wright County, Dows Community Center, Dows
- Feb. 17, ISU Extension and Outreach Sioux County, Orange City
- Feb. 18, ISU Extension and Outreach Buena Vista County, AEA Office, Storm Lake
- Feb. 19, Hamilton County, Kamrar Lions Community Building, Kamrar
- Feb. 22, Adair County, 4H/FFA Center, Greenfield
Print this page