Caterpillar holding biogas webcast
June 27, 2012 by Press release
June 27, 2012 – Caterpillar will be hosting a webcast, entitled Building Sustainable Energy Programs with Biogas, on July 18, 2012 starting at 3 p.m. (EDT).
This live and interactive webcast is designed to provide an overview of how to identify and overcome commercial and technical challenges encountered while identifying and executing a biogas power generation project.
Attendees will have the opportunity to post questions live and have them answered by a panel of Caterpillar experts. Engineering professionals will be offered the opportunity to earn a one-hour Continuing Education Unit (CEU) towards maintenance of their professional certification.
Attendees can expect to gain new perspectives in the following areas:
- Industries with biogas power generation potential
- Rules of thumb used to evaluate project feasibility and economics
- Overcoming obstacles: project capital financing, carbon valuation, common utility interconnect issues
- Biogas power plant owning and operating costs
- Importance of project reliability and uptime
- Minimizing biogas plant downtime by planning for proper maintenance
- Engine emissions regulations for biogas facilities
- Industry organizations
Industrial, commercial, and agricultural facility owners and operators, consulting engineers, project developers, energy purchasing managers, utilities and sustainability managers are invited to attend.
To register, click here.